What is Reffinity?
Your relationships are valuable. Show it.
Your relationships are critical to your success. You know that. We listened and created a way to demonstrate just that.
Enter Reffinity – a critical function in Jungo. Now you can stay in touch with referral partners and evaluate the performance of your relationships.
Reffinity Tells You Which Relationships are High-Payoff Activities
· Number of referrals received
· Number of referrals deep received
· Total number of loans closed in volume / units
Reffinity Sends Automated Updates to Referral Partners
· Send automated "Thank You for the Referral" emails
· Schedule customized reports for individual referral partners
· Manage default settings on automated reports across the board
So what does that look like in your CRM and your Day-to-Day?
Layout of the Reffinity Tab
· Total Referrals Received: tracks the number of direct referrals you’ve gotten from your partner
· Totally Referrals Deep Received: tracks the referrals given by the referrals of this partner
· Active Pipeline: a list off all active loans connected to the referral partner
- You can email this report to yourself, the referral partner, or schedule that report to go out automatically
· Stage: make sure the stage on the contact page reflects the same stage on their loan page
Day-to-Day Tips to Keep Reffinity Accurate:
· Last Touch: whenever you log an interaction in your notes, update Last Touch as well to keep your referral partner up-to-date on your last interaction with clients
Watch the video below for an introduction to Reffinity in the Lightning Experience:
Did you find this article helpful?